1 session of 1.5 hours weekly
The aim of this course is to:
- develop the ability to use the language effectively for purposes of practical communication; this entails the development of the four basic skills on a sound linguistic competence;
- develop the ability of learning to learn and to evaluate one’s own learning; this entails fostering the attitudes required for further study, work and leisure;
- offer insights into Italian culture and civilisation and foster respect for the values of others;
- contribute to the cognitive and affective development of the student and enhance self-esteem;
- provide enjoyment and intellectual stimulation.
The Italian O Level Examination is made up of two papers and an oral examination. The content includes:
- Grammatical Exercises
(Based on the Matsec Syllabus Italian O Level)
Explore the entire syllabus (topics in detail, pre-requisites, specimen paper and grade descriptors here): http://www.um.edu.mt/matsec
To apply for Italian O Level course call 21227799 or email us for more information.