1 session of 1.5 hours weekly for 16 weeks
The study of Interior Decorating and Designing is essential to give life to the architecture that surrounds us. Whether you wish to change your career, further your education, fuel your personal interests or develop your own property, this is the course for you. A detailed transcript and certificate will be issued upon successful completion of each course and assessment having accumulated a total of 15 Credits. The Advanced Certificate in Interior Decorating and Design (30 Credits) will also contribute towards the achievement of a Diploma in Interior Decorating and Design (60 Credits) with St Thomas Institute. More credits may be obtained by completing more courses by Distance Learning at St Thomas Institute. Ask for our Distance Learning Programmes. Exemptions are granted at the discretion of the Academic Director. In most cases an interview and the providing of relevant documentation will be necessary to determine the level of education obtained in order to be granted an exemption.
- Intro to drawing techniques and tools
- 2d-Plan detail and symbols
- 2d-Sections details
- 2d sketching plan a with colour and use of markers- shading and texture
- Perspective drawing: 1 point perspective
- Perspective drawing: 2 point perspective
- Perspective drawing: 3 point perspective
- Axonometric drawings and detail drawings
- Shadings and tones in perspective drawings
To apply for the Interior Design Module 3 course call 21227799 or email us for more information.