The aim of this course is to enable students to:
- Acquire a basic knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Become familiar with the functions of Information Systems.
- Understand how computers are integrated into an organisation.
- Learn how information is managed within organisation.
- Develop basic communication and business skills required in computing.
The Information Technology Intermediate Examination is made up of one paper and three projects. The content includes:
- Computing Principles
- Human communication and Business Organisation
- Database Project
- Web Design Project
- Human communication and Business Organisation Project
(Matsec Syllabus Information Technology Intermediate Level)
Explore the entire syllabus (topics in detail, pre-requisites, specimen paper and grade descriptors here):
To apply for the Information Technology Intermediate Level course call 21227799 or email us for more information.