This is a course accredited with 10 ECTS by the MFHEA.
It is targeted for individuals aiming at specialised fields in HR Management. The ideal participants are willing to develop their skills in order to venture into the HR network.
Module 1: Legal Aspects related to HR
- Identify which parts of the law are applicable to their HR function
- Identify the obligations of employers and employees in specific scenarios
- Identify scenarios where a definite contract of employment is preferable to the organisation over indefinite.
- Identify tactics to develop a culture of equality
Module 2: HRM Strategy
- Understand how the HR function has evolved over recent decades
- Identify key components in developing strategies.
- Understanding how the HRM strategy should support overall organisational strategies
- Identify and understand the specific impacts of business issues on the HR function
- Understand how the internal and external environments impacts the HR function
- Understand the role of Occupational Psychology in improving the workplace
- Understand how to make a collaboration that is beneficial for all parties
Module 3: HR Operations
- Discuss the impact of effective environments and techniques to maintain a healthy working atmosphere
- Create an effective organogram
- Critically assess various Attendance and payroll tools
- Develop HRM policies and procedures
- Identify the appropriate skills and tools require for various HRM scenarios
- Demonstrate how to effectively conduct a companywide communication
- Develop a H&S policy for the organisation
- Determine how the HRM function can positively impact employee well being
Module 4: Staffing – Recruitment, Rewarding and Retention
- Explore guidelines and processes around conducting effective interviews; Critically review the systematic approach to recruitment
- Demonstrate how to conduct an employee appraisal
- Assess the level of training currently offered in their organisation and recommend improvements
- Effectively manage the job evaluation process
- Demonstrate how to implement succession planning
- Develop non- monetary motivational tactics
- Implement strategic staffing: learn how to attract, recruit and retain the best talent;
- Implement and review performance management tools and techniques
Students registering for this course generally require qualifications at EQF/MQF level 4. This can be in the form of at least 3 O levels along with either an Intermediate or an A level, ideally related to Business Studies. They must also provide a school leaving certificate and show evidence of language competency in English and their native language; either through qualifications provided or through taking a language competency test with us. Participants ideally ought to be computer literate since they need to access our Online Tied Articles Library in the subject, make further research online, and be capable to conduct research when required. Also, this is a requirement to help them work with software available in digital form which will facilitate their work as HR personnel.
To apply for MQF Level 5 Award in Human Resource Management kindly call 21227799 or email us for more information.