1 session of 1.5 hours weekly
The aim of this course is to:
- develop the ability to use the language effectively for purposes of practical communication;
- develop the ability of learning to learn and to evaluate one’s own learning;
- offer insights into culture and civilization, intercultural awareness and notions of human universal values;
- contribute to the cognitive and affective development of the student;
- provide enjoyment and intellectual stimulation.
The German O Level Examination is made up of two papers and an oral examination. The content includes:
- Language Excercises
(Based on the Matsec Syllabus German O Level)
Explore the entire syllabus (topics in detail, pre-requisites, specimen paper and grade descriptors here): http://www.um.edu.mt/matsec
To apply for German O Level course call 21227799 or email us for more information.