1 session of 1.5 hours for 16 weeks
This Award specifically tackles the nature of accounting and finance in a business and aims to familiarise students with business planning and ethics. The course is intended for persons wishing to manage an office, department or business efficiently and professionally.
The course content includes:
- The Fundamentals of the Management Theory
- The Nature of Accounting
- Trading, Profit & Loss Account and the Balance Sheet
- Interpretation of Accounting Ratios
- Budgets and Budgetary Controls
- Managing Change
- Business Ethics
- Risk Management
- The Importance of Business Planning
- The Structure of the Business Plan
Assessment is based on:
- Participation in class
- Personal progress in the subject throughout the course
- Brief tests in class (at the tutor's discretion)
- An assigned task and/or a separate exam at the end of the course.
To apply for the Entrepreneurship course call 21227799 or email us for more information.