Intermediate Level Art
1 sessions of 1.5 hours weekly
This course will enable the students to:
- Explore themes and ideas through investigation, experimentation and analysis and to generate creativity and expressivity into the artistic process;
- Improve expressive qualities and communicative abilities through experimentation and technical proficiency;
- Develop a critical approach to the evaluation of works of art within their historical context
The Art Intermediate Examination is made up of one and coursework which includes: Portfolio (10%), personal study (7.5%), visual journal (7.5%).
The content includes:
- Thematic Project
- Work from Observation: Still-life or Human Figure
- Still-life with Natural and/or Man-made Forms
- The Human Figure
- History of Art
(Based on the Matsec Syllabus Art Intermediate)
Explore the entire syllabus (topics in detail, pre-requisites, specimen paper and grade descriptors here): http://www.um.edu.mt/matsec
To apply for Art Intermediate Level course call 21227799 or email us for more information.